J.P.R Combustions Ltd offer full commerical service, repair and installation for Gas, LPG Boilers and cover industrial & commercial projects.
J.P.R Combustions Ltd work with all leading manufacturers ranging from: Atag, Ideal, Worcester, Valliant, Hamworthy, Broag Remeha, Ambi-rad and Powermatic.
Our services also include: Wet heating, warm air and radiant tube installations. We undertake repairs and maintenance on non - domestic appliances and are able to source and install parts for most makes and models.
- Boiler Installations & Service
- Warm Air Heating Installations & Service
- Radiant Tube Installation & Service
- Pipe work installations and removal
- Pipe work tracing
- PE installations below ground
- Tightness testing & Purging
- Load testing
- Gas Safety Inspections
Equipment and pipe work specification, full design work including liaising with gas supplier, pipe work sizing design and specification and load calculations.
We will undertake a complete site survey and will provide an estimate for the most efficient use of plant and provide a competitive quotation.
We also offer meter housing installation, secondary metering, pressure regulation, energy efficiency advice and reports.
For further information or if you need an estimate please contact us.
Gas Escape Trace & Repair
J.P.R Combustions Ltd trace and repair Gas Escapes on all types of Industrial, Commercial & Domestic pipework, appliances and equipment.
If your Gas Installation has been disconnected by The Gas Emergency Service (Southern Gas Networks) because your gas installation has been identified to be Escaping Gas we can trace and repair the Gas Escape and re-instate gas supplies to keep your business running.
We can trace Gas Escapes on all of the following:
- Buried / Underground Gas Leaks
- Above Ground Gas Pipework
- Repairs to Natural Gas Pipelines
- Gas Escape Repairs on Gas Fired Heating Appliances
- Gas Escape Repairs on Process Plant and Equipment in (Factories / Workshops)
- Gas Escape Repairs to Valves, Gas Trains, Regulators and Governors
- Add a line break after the 1st para under the bullet points
- Add a line break after the 3rd para under the bullet points
We are extremely experienced in finding and repairing gas Escapes and are qualified to use the latest detection techniques where required.
Small gas leaks on long or enclosed pipelines can be hard to pinpoint. As well as the obvious danger, gas leaks can damage the environment and can prove costly.
Where gas purging is carried out in house, we can offer training and consultancy on all aspects of fuel gas to air, air to fuel gas and inert gas purging.
J.P.R Combustions Ltd can offer the following:
- Purge Equipment Bespoke Engineering
- Provision of Risk Assessment & Method Statements (RAMS)
- Gas Pipeline Testing & Purging Consultancy
We can carry out strength or tightness tests on your pipework to determine if a leak exists and where possible the extent of the leak. If necessary we can then proceed to trace and repair damaged or leaking pipework. We can do this safely, working to industry standards and using the best equipment available to us. For more information, contact us today.
Gas Pipeline Testing & Purging
J.P.R Combustions Ltd can carry out strength testing, tightness testing and purging to industrial and commercial gas pipelines. We are experienced in purging large diameter Gas Installations and have bespoke solutions to enable a purge to be carried out safely and successfully.